Wednesday, September 25, 2013

5 Senses Review: Day 3

Arielle (mommy):
Today we made a poster I can hang in Lil's room for review.  I cut out all the pieces, then Lil and I assembled the person.  We added some elements like poppoms, ribbons, and google eyes to make it 3D.  When we were all done with the paper Lil, I asked her to tell me how to label all of the senses.  She told me each part and what sense was associated with it, I wrote it on a card, and had her glue it on lines I had drawn next to each body part.


She's pretty excited to have this silly (yet informative) poster of herself.


Cynthia (Nanny) Day 3: The 5 Senses Memory Game
I printed pictures of the five senses and added in the number 5 and a picture of  a boy and girl to relate it back to everyone uses their sense to learn and grow.  I glued the pictures to index cards and cut them in half. The girls did really well with remembering where the picture cards were when it was their turn to find a pair. I started with just two pairs and slowly built up to the whole set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment