Friday, September 20, 2013

Letter O

Cynthia (Nanny)
Today we learned about the letter O. Big Sister's name begins with O so they are pretty familiar with this letter.  After we created our new ABC book page,  the girls were excited to use the new letter stamp and ink set their mom bought for them.  They were able to quickly recognize some letters we have previously learned.  Big sister even said, " Look, f for fish! " Stamps and ink are a great tool for kids of all ages who are learning to identify keys or spell words.


Arielle (mommy):
Introduction:  after are usual look at Letter and picture cards for the letter O, Lil and I discussed words that begin with O.  Since her brother's name begins with O, Lil is very familiar with this letter, so I had her draw a picture of an O object.  She told me it was Owen the sad Octopus!


Writing:
During play time outside I had Lil practice writing the letter I in the sandbox.


Craft:  O is for Octopus.



No comments:

Post a Comment